Brand marketing can pose an unexpected challenge for many organisations. Usually this is because there are a lot of wrong ways to market a brand, especially when marketing efforts aren’t coordinate, organised, or focused. But by concentrating on three fundamental areas, brand marketing can hit the right tone and make a strong connection with potential customers and clients. The top priority for marketing professionals like those at KINSHIP is to develop a cohesive brand strategy that finds the right way to reach the target audience.
Finding the right theme
What themes does your content need to establish the right narrative that builds a brand identity? Finding the answer requires a thorough review of your organisation’s mission, style, offerings and customers. These are some questions that a comprehensive marketing review should answer:
- What does your organisation stand for?
- Who are the people behind it?
- What are your business goals?
- Who does your business serve?
- How does your offerings benefit your customers?
- What problem does your product or service solve?
- How can your organisation make life better?
There are many things to consider when mapping out the organisation’s brand narrative. Brand marketing professionals like the ones at KINSHIP can help an organisation ask the right questions and begin to build a brand story that is familiar, comfortable and makes a strong impression on the customers.
Finding the right digital channels
Choosing the right digital channel for your brand narrative will depend upon the goals of your marketing strategy.
- Search Engine Optimisation – When people use the Internet to find products and services, the first step is often a simple search engine query. Getting your business to come up on top in different search parameters is a key to driving traffic to the website and earning meaningful revenue from sales platforms. This can be accomplished through a variety of methods, including keyword research, organic link building and content optimisation.
- Social media marketing – The leading edge of marketing technology enables organisations to reach a highly-targeted audience, which can be supported by direct and personal engagement. There are a number of different social media channels that can be utilised to promote brand awareness, with each being able to reach different target audiences. While Facebook and Twitter reach more general audiences, other networks like LinkedIn, Pintrest, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube offer a more targeted approach.
- Email marketing – Organisations looking to generate leads will want to consider email marketing, which can collect names and phone numbers of potential clients interested in the content. It’s the start many sales professionals need. So it’s not surprising that email marketing is a very effective digital marketing channels, generally producing some of the best return on investment for digital marketing.
- Content marketing – This offers one of the most authentic online experiences for the target audience, creating an environment that demonstrates the qualities, abilities, and expertise of the organisation while establishing industry influence.
These are a host of other options that can also be included into the marketing mix. Public relations can help earn free advertising through media coverage, while display and pay-per-click advertising will get the organisation’s branded messages in front of a wider audience. The professional marketers at KINSHIP are experts at finding which channels work best for the mission and goals of your company or organisation.
Finding the right customers
Startup companies will usually accept any customers they can get, with paying the bills and surviving another day being the most important goal. But companies looking to boost their growth will have to improve their efforts at targeting customers. Connecting with customers that fit your business model and culture can create many long-term benefits for the company. The right customers can help a company:
- Expand into new markets.
- Upgrade its product and service delivery.
- Find better employees.
- Improve customer support.
Finding the right marketers
While these marketing strategies are simple in concept, they require detailed information and expert execution, or the results could be all wrong. The first step starts with finding the right marketing professionals to execute a cohesive, comprehensive strategy that hit’s the three rights: Right themes. Right channels. Right customers. That takes the kind of capable, knowledgeable, and experienced marketers that make up the KINSHIP team, who stand ready to help organisations of all types launch innovative new marketing strategies that will build the brand narrative and boost brand awareness.