Unisys (NYSE: UIS) is a global systems integration company that partners with businesses and governments to improve the operational efficiencies of their mission-critical environments. They manage data centres, modernise critical applications, and support the end users of some of the largest public and private entities on earth, while keeping everything safe and secure.
Unisys has an extensive set of social media properties, many of which are global in nature but which do not provide insights for Unisys in Asia Pacific. Nor do they allow engagement at the regional level. In addition to this, Unisys was unsure as to whether its branding around certain market issues was resonating with target customers or not.
For Unisys Australia and New Zealand it was important to understand:
- Where are their customers online?
- What are their customers’ social behaviors online?
- Are the target customers identifying with the branding that Unisys was using?
- How are Unisys professionals (employees) using the social web
- For customer engagement?
- How Unisys’ partners and competitors position to the market